Monday, December 19, 2011

My City, My Kagay-anons.... Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines

Today, i'm not discussing about model for the mean time. I've felt sad and my heart crushed so badly to my hometown Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. I was born and raised by my parents together with my sisters and my brother. In 35 Years, this is the first time Kagay-anons experienced the worst flood hit on my hometown.

Yesterday, i have take effort to raised fund to my fellow kababayan and colleagues at P&T Consultant Pte. Ltd Singapore. The amount which i have collected is $317.65. Il'll be sending this to my parents in Cagayan de Oro City this week, and buy goods and send to the relief committee in our Barangay Macasandig at the direct supervision to our Bgy Captain Mr. Neri.

As for the moment, i pray that Kagay-anons will be strong and never forget God on their side. Despite Christmas Day is coming, we will continue to pray for more guidance and light from the Holy Spirit. Again, thank you for my friends and colleagues. Maraming Salamat Po! God Bless!

22 December 2011

Just sent out the donation money to my parents in Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines. They are preparing the packaging today for the flood victims. God Bless to my colleagues & Filipino friends in P&T Consultant Pte Ltd. Merry Xmas!!!

No comments:

MY OTHER SIDE OF ME


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.